Transfering Badges 101
Are you unable to attend Anime Detour and wish to transfer it to someone else? Are you looking to aquire a badge from someone? This page has information you NEED TO KNOW.
As a reminder, ALL membership transfers MUST go through the registration department in order to be considered valid.
The person surrendering the badge must fill out the membership transfer form. It MUST be completely filled out and SIGNED by the original member.
We accept transfers by snail mail and email (scanned and sent by attachment) through
March 7 free of charge. Any transfers past that deadline must be done at the
convention. There is a $5 administration fee for ALL transfers done
at the convention - cash only, exact
The person surrendering the badge can COMPLETELY fill out and SIGN the form, then give it to the person they are transfering it to and that person can bring it to the registration counter at the convention for processing. This person must show valid ID at the time of processing. They will receive the badge with the badge name of the original member. We will not re-print badges. (this is due to limited supplies)
- If the form is incomplete, missing a signature, or the information provided does not match our records, the transfer will be DENIED
- If we can not find the original member in our database, the transfer will be DENIED
- Any transfer that does not use the specified form above will be DENIED
- We do NOT accept transfers over the phone, no exceptions, so please don't ask.
- You may NOT show us a digital copy of the form on a cell phone, computer, or otherwise. It MUST be a physical, printed copy of the form we can hold on to.
Anime Detour Registration Department
Updated March, 2017